Excerpts from published eBooks

Captain Disaster: The Dark Side of the Moon - 1 2 3
The Captain Disaster Collection - 1 2 3 4
The Mellow Hip of the Thing - 1 2 3
Captain Disaster: The Damaris Touch - 1 2
Outside, Inside - 1 2 3 4

Thursday 10 November 2016

Subscribe / Follow this blog

Okay I've put the gadgets up to either subscribe to this blog by email, or put it on your blog feed.  I'm not honestly sure how much people use these any more but hey it can't hurt to try!

So why would you want to subscribe anyway?


  • You like my writing (poor deluded fool you)?
  • I will post updates on how my ebooks are coming on
  • You get extracts from the ebooks to get a feel for whether you would like them
  • I'll post special offers every now and then
  • Er... you'll get a warm squishy feeling inside you?!?  (You don't know for sure that you won't! :-D)

No comments:

Post a Comment