Excerpts from published eBooks

Captain Disaster: The Dark Side of the Moon - 1 2 3
The Captain Disaster Collection - 1 2 3 4
The Mellow Hip of the Thing - 1 2 3
Captain Disaster: The Damaris Touch - 1 2
Outside, Inside - 1 2 3 4

Sunday 6 November 2016

Okay, so... here we go!

It's been a while since I was actively writing fiction, being more interested in game design for the past few years, but with the two disciplines not exactly mutually exclusive, the time has come for me to start seriously writing fiction again.  (I don't mean it will necessarily be serious fiction, but... you know what I mean.)

Currently I am editing 2 old eBooks (one a short story collection, the other a novella of sorts) to put up for sale on Amazon Kindle, am writing a science fiction thriller novel, collaborating with an artist to make a children's picture book, and have a couple of other stories I wrote for my daughter that I might possibly turn into something for publication.

Anyway, there it is... more news as I have it, maybe excerpts, and links to my eBooks once they're available.

No comments:

Post a Comment