Excerpts from published eBooks

Captain Disaster: The Dark Side of the Moon - 1 2 3
The Captain Disaster Collection - 1 2 3 4
The Mellow Hip of the Thing - 1 2 3
Captain Disaster: The Damaris Touch - 1 2
Outside, Inside - 1 2 3 4

Thursday 1 December 2016

Captain Disaster: The Dark Side of the Moon

I have basically finished writing this now, it's come in at around 10K words.  Just need to get it proof-read and we'll be good to go, I'm going to release this as a FREE eBook for Amazon Kindle so I'd really appreciate it if, when it's out, you give it a download and a read, hopefully a review on Amazon, tell your friends about it, tell your enemies about it, etc.

To the right you can see what I think it my final cover design for this eBook, which is based on some fabulous promo art that the enormously talented Antoni Langen did for the game.  

Hopefully I can get it proof-read and published within a week.  Stay tuned to this blog, follow it by email, follow me on Twitter or whatever if you want to find out as soon as it's released!

No comments:

Post a Comment