Excerpts from published eBooks

Captain Disaster: The Dark Side of the Moon - 1 2 3
The Captain Disaster Collection - 1 2 3 4
The Mellow Hip of the Thing - 1 2 3
Captain Disaster: The Damaris Touch - 1 2
Outside, Inside - 1 2 3 4

Friday 8 September 2017

Love Poetry Collection? ...

So I've found a bunch of poetry that I wrote years ago, and am thinking of possibly releasing a collection on Kindle.  No idea if anyone would buy it?  The poems taken together form a more-or-less coherent story.  I've come up with what I think is a good title for the collection (no I'm not going to tell you what it is yet, in case I decide against releasing, or you decide it's a horrible name!).  How much do you charge for a poetry collection anyway?  I really have no idea.

So... uh, yeah, this is a pretty embryonic idea so far.  Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment