Excerpts from published eBooks

Captain Disaster: The Dark Side of the Moon - 1 2 3
The Captain Disaster Collection - 1 2 3 4
The Mellow Hip of the Thing - 1 2 3
Captain Disaster: The Damaris Touch - 1 2
Outside, Inside - 1 2 3 4

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Draft artwork for my children's book

I've had some rough artwork back from the artist I'm working on a children's book with - the book is called "That's Not Fair!" and is about a little girl who keeps complaining that things are not fair (when they are), but then she gets taken to an alien planet and finds that life with her parents was much nicer than she'd appreciated before!


I'm not going to make any guesses as to when this might be released, I've just made a fourth revision of the text and it's not all down to how much time my artist has.  I will of course keep you informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment