Excerpts from published eBooks

Captain Disaster: The Dark Side of the Moon - 1 2 3
The Captain Disaster Collection - 1 2 3 4
The Mellow Hip of the Thing - 1 2 3
Captain Disaster: The Damaris Touch - 1 2
Outside, Inside - 1 2 3 4

Friday 18 November 2016

Captain Disaster in: The Dark Side of the Moon

Because I'm a glutton for punishment and because I've always struggled to have only one project on the go at one time (for this I'm not actually counting the several games I'm still working on), in addition to my debut novel (now up to 12.5K words if you're interested), I've decided to also write the novella of this game that I released a while ago (try it if you're a comedy science fiction fan and / or point and click adventure game fan - it won't hurt you and it's free!).  

Eagle-eyed cherries and fans will have realised that this is the very same Captain Disaster who stars in my already published short story collection.  This is the first time he will ever feature in a proper story with an actual plot and a lot of words though!  It's really good to be writing about him again actually.  If this is successful (or even, if it's not particularly successful but I enjoy it enough), I'll probably do the same for the bigger, better, fancier game Captain Disaster in Death Has a Million Stomping Boots, which is due out in a few months.

Exciting stuff, huh?  Well okay, probably I'm the only one actually excited about it, but I hope in time others will be too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment